Hello Patrons,

I recently registered in Pennsylvania as a level one sex offender. I am currently on house arrest and have been for the last 8 months. I have court in 2 weeks to get off house arrest. Once I am off I am immediately moving to Ukraine where I have already opened a business and now just waiting on my work permit, so I can apply for a visa d which I will apply in Turkey. My question is do I need to let authorities know I’m moving abroad and not returning back to the United States. Any help will be great, thank you.