Welcome to the Just Facts Not Fear website (the “Website”).
Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Website
In addition to meeting the above conditions (in compliance with Google’s required disclosure for reCaptcha use) you must also consent to:
- The collection, sharing, and use of personal data for personalization of ads.
Note: this is the only extent to which any kind of personal data is kept or used in any way by this website. We believe in the utmost levels of personal privacy and only require this notice so we can protect our site with better enhancements.
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, international, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Just Facts Not Fear.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party’s rights, please contact Just Facts Not Fear immediately at the address provided below.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience. It does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website/party by us, or any warranty of any kind.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided “AS IS.” Its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents, exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude Just Facts Not Fear from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website.
Just Facts Not Fear retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.
Revocation of Consent
At any time you no longer accept the terms of this agreement you must immediately send a notice to the site administrator through the site’s contact form (“CONTACT”) to delete your account and then immediately log out. Any further logging in will reconstitute the binding agreement with the site and acceptance of the terms of service.