What’s New 8/20/21
- Several new videos posted this week!
- We welcomed new arrivals who are ready to start their lives!
- More videos in the pipeline for production.
- Stay tuned for some exciting news that we will announce shortly!
We have been incredibly swamped lately with emails and have been trying to respond as best as possible but some emails are being returned undelivered because of invalid addresses. If you send us a message through the contact page please be sure to include an active email address so we can write you back. Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out!
A world in which those who have committed sexually-based offenses are:
1. Held accountable, fairly and justly, within the acceptable parameters established by international human rights law;
2. Encouraged, during the satisfaction of their court-imposed sentences, to take responsibility for their actions and rehabilitate themselves in pursuit of meaningful and constructive lives; and
3. Reintegrated into the community as full and welcomed members without inhumane and ineffective living restrictions.
Persons convicted of any crime, including sex offenses, are members of the human family and thus are fully and equally entitled to all of the protections enumerated within the Uniform Declaration of Human Rights (United Nations, 1948) and all other human rights legislation.
Note: The term “sex offender” is an arbitrary term intended to insult and dehumanize any person ever convicted of any act allegedly contained within it: any component, regarded by the Adam Walsh Act (2006), as being classified as a “sex offense,” regardless of any real or perceived sexual contact or the involvement of any actual victim. It is a slur and should be treated as one.
* All posted content published on this site is the independent, copyrighted work of its respective author and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of this website’s administrators, organization owner [Just Facts Not Fear], or other affiliates and community members.