Please read and accept this notice to understand our posting policy:
General Posting Guidelines:
- Language must be kept PG-13 or better (no graphic violence or sex stories),
- No doxxing (revealing personally identifiable information) of anyone – unless posting a public news article – and even then, please keep it respectful,
- No repeated posts – check the categories before posting to make sure someone hasn’t already posted the same thing,
- No spam or commercial content,
- No pornographic images, videos, or other depictions for any reason,
- No attempted solicitation or private messages for individual members,
- No glorification, rationalization, or justification of any criminal event,
- No victim shaming or blaming,
- No rants, political propaganda, or other off-topic posts. The content should be ideologically neutral and relevant to the plight of the victims of the AWA. Our strength can only be found in unity and not division. Lastly,
- Tagged posts must be relevant to the topic (i.e. A post with the “News” tag must be about something newsworthy or from a reputable media source)
* Posts may be edited for grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Minor word changes may be necessary for the sake of scope and clarity but the overall content will remain unchanged.
By clicking ‘Accept’ you are also acknowledging that you are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your area) and the information presented is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All posts are subject to review – for compliance with the posting guidelines – by administration before being published. Any user that is found to violate the posting guidelines repeatedly (final determination by staff discretion) will have his/her posting privileges revoked.
Important: This is a clean, morally positive site designed to help people, therefore: any user who violates rules #4 or #5 will be automatically banned from the site and have all previous posts (if any) removed. In the event of a rule #5 violation: if the images are considered illegal to possess or transmit in any state, province, or nation, the authorities within the user’s home jurisdiction will be promptly notified and all user data will be handed over to them. Please don’t be stupid.
Thank you for contributing to our community knowledge base! It’s because of members like you that we can continue to grow.